Don’t delay it is a limited time offer and limited space.
We recommend registering your company for this offer very quickly as it's limited to the first 10 members who confirm their company's participation through the end of July 2020.
What Do I Get?
During your trial, you will have free access to the entire Krunchbox platform, including our 50+ dashboards, 15+ reports, and our deep dive analytics tools, which are all designed to help you grow sales and improve your supply chain.
Each week Krunchbox will perform an automated POS data sync so we can quickly provide you with weekly insights, dollar/unit sales by store, by SKU, by category, and by region. You will see where your products are driving your business forward and where you are running short on stock, plus so much more.
Your participation in our program includes a weekly discussion to help you find key POS insights, our dashboard tablet app, our KrunchboxGo mobile app, and all the training and support your company needs to get the most from your free month.At the end of your FREE trial, you can continue under our monthly subscription plan or end your program with no strings attached.
What’s the Benefit?
The three major benefits for taking up our offer are:
- An opportunity to see the possibilities of POS data analytics risk-free. As a member of the CHHMA and COPA, you can evaluate if your business is prepared to move past spreadsheets – without having to pay a cent.
- Time, having a POS analytics tool like Krunchbox means you get relevant reports and dashboards delivered to your inbox within minutes of the retailer POS data becoming available. With Krunchbox you can have your reports automatically delivered to you on time, every week, within seconds of the POS data being available, and without the need of an analyst.
- If your business has been throwing data analysts at your POS data problem, now is the time to see what tools are available to help your analysts and sales team. Speed up the collating of data, reduce the amount of time you spend formatting spreadsheets, and quickly deliver the insights you need to grow your business.
CHHMA / COPA Program BONUS
As a BONUS, we will provide you with access to our new COVID19 dashboards so you can quickly see how your business continues to change as store and product sales and inventory fluctuates across the country.
What Work is Required?
It’s very easy to get up and running with little to no effort from your team and or IT requirements.
Follow these three steps to get started:
- Choose two retailers from our list and provide us with access to their retailer portals and or send us your weekly POS file along with your POS history for each chosen retailer. We will help format the reports, do the weekly data extraction from the retailer portal (if necessary), all while making sure you are getting the best data available for ongoing analysis.
- Send us a price list and or catalog so we can begin to assign your products to categories and or other product descriptions like colour, brand, size, etc.
- Provide us with the email address for anyone in your business who would benefit from Krunchbox. Your Krunchbox license allows for an unlimited number of users.
Once we have your POS data, we will give you and your colleagues access within two weeks to your personalized Krunchbox portal.
Choose to load weekly POS results from two of these retailers:
How long until we get started?
Once we have clean POS data history, implementation typically takes two to four weeks.
How many users can access Krunchbox?
Krunchbox user licenses are unlimited so you can have any number of colleagues set up with access to your data
What’s the catch?
There is no catch, your CHHMA or COPA membership provides you with one-month free access to Krunchbox. But remember, this exclusive limited time offer is available to the first 10 company’s that register.
How do I sign up?
Fill out the form below or email your participation to Doug Murless at email@example.com. Please note that this program is a limited time offer and available to members of CHHMA and or COPA only through July 31st, 2020.
Sign Up Now
More Questions? Feel free to reach out any time! You can call or email Doug Murless at 416.689.9139 / firstname.lastname@example.org