Some of the world’s most recognized consumer brands have leveraged Krunchbox to build collaborative relationships with their retail partners, delivering consistent sales uplifts through optimized inventory planning. In an environment in which retail sales are undergoing seismic shifts, the unique Krunchbox platform delivers not only Supply Chain visibility and tangible improvements in financial metrics, but also enriched relationships between supplier and retailer. As a team, we love retail, we love technology and we love solving problems. If that resonates with you, then read on!
Account Executive - New Business
Krunchbox is seeking an experienced Account Executive with the ability to develop and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities and to close deals with new clients. Working together with counterparts in the US and Canada, your role will be to follow up on leads and appointments, explain the value proposition, demo the Krunchbox platform, and negotiate new subscription deals for the company.
This role offers an attractive package of base salary, plus commission, and will suit someone who has a quirky sense of humor (it will fit our working environment), and an ability to connect with others at many levels.
You are self-motivated and self-disciplined, and happy to work independently;
You have demonstrated the ability to manage and exceed expectations;
You possess a knack of connecting with people;
Your customers enjoy interactions with you and look forward to the next time you call;
You are a self-starter with a proven ability to step up to challenges;
You love working with clients, understanding their personalities and business needs, and delivering customized solutions;
You have the street smarts, creativity, perseverance, and entrepreneurship to thrive in an environment with boundless opportunities;
You have a terrific sense of humour (BONUS)
What You'll Do:
- Have an uncanny ability to connect with customers, whether through knowledge, humour and or common interests;
- Follow up diligently on leads or appointments generated by the SDR team;
- Identify appropriate market segments and profile target accounts;
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline, while constantly seek new opportunities to broaden the network of prospects;
- Prepare for each prospect meeting with appropriate due diligence on the target account and people;
- Articulate clearly and concisely, the Krunchbox value proposition;
- Maintain accurate CRM records;
- Identify and profile all the key stakeholders in the sales process;
- Negotiate and close SaaS deals with new clients;
- Coordinate with the Customer Success team members to launch clients with effective user training;
- Ensure a smooth transition through the onboarding process;
- Liaise with the Data Loading team at all times, to ensure that accurate data is being provided promptly;
- Seek opportunities to up-sell existing clients
- Build and maintain relationships with industry groups to foster awareness of the brand;
- Identify new opportunities to showcase the Krunchbox brand (Trade Shows, Webinars, etc.);
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing customers, seeking referrals, testimonials, case studies, etc.;
- Provide ad hoc advice and data analysis as required by clients;
- Liaise with the Customer Success team to ensure all clients are being supported, user logs are being tracked, and appropriate training is provided as required.
What We’re Looking for:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to the North American market;
- Tech-savvy, ideally with knowledge of the General Merchandise retail market;
- An interest in retail technologies and how they are changing the retail landscape;
- Proven track record of successful, customer success;
- Excellent, persuasive communication abilities (presenting, verbal, and written) and listening skills;
- Detail oriented, strong relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service;
- Good team collaboration skills to get the best out of your colleagues;
- An ability (and desire) to learn new skills, specifically with online applications;
- Proactive attitude with a sense of urgency.
Why you should join Krunchbox:
- Work in a fantastic team of passionate believers in the ability of data to transform customers’ businesses
- Attractive package of base salary plus commission
- Help create the future of business intelligence
- Help solve real and meaningful problems
- Flexibility to work from home
- Join a hard working but fun team of extraordinary individuals!