Some of the world’s most recognized consumer brands have leveraged Krunchbox to build collaborative relationships with their retail partners, delivering consistent sales uplifts through optimized inventory planning. In an environment in which retail sales are undergoing seismic shifts, the unique Krunchbox platform delivers not only Supply Chain visibility and tangible improvements in financial metrics, but also enriched relationships between supplier and retailer. As a team, we love retail, we love technology and we love solving problems. If that resonates with you, then read on!
Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Toronto
Krunchbox is looking for a savvy, highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing North American team. In this role, you will work closely with our sales leadership to drive new business for our POS Analytics Solution in the US and Canada. You will be responsible for generating customer leads and a pipeline of new sales opportunities to fuel our growth. The SDR will have access to a robust stack of sales tools to help find new sales opportunities with retail product suppliers, educating them on the value proposition of Krunchbox and qualify new opportunities.
You are a self-starter, with proven prospecting experience and sales acumen.
You have a drive to succeed and thrive in a small team environment where you can make a big impact.
You are confident with your experience, but you also love picking up new skills and knowledge.
You are a quick learner that is eager to prove yourself in a challenging role with the expectations that you will rapidly pick up new responsibilities.
What You’ll Do:
- As an SDR, you will work directly with our Business Development Managers to drive top of the funnel pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders at target accounts
- Identify appropriate market segments to create and prioritize target account lists within our ICP (ideal customer profile)
- Qualify and develop new business opportunities through prospecting and activity-based calling and emailing
- Book net new meetings on a weekly basis
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications
- Support inbound and outbound activities for the Krunchbox product
- Work with the team to build and develop new outbound strategies and effectively communicate Krunchbox’s value proposition
- Stay up to date on companies in our target markets, and emerging business news in our industry
- Manage data on inbound and outbound activities using our Sales CRM
What We’re Looking for:
- 2+ years of business development or SaaS sales experience
- Track record of overachieving sales quotas
- Proven ability to leverage phone, email, and social for prospecting
- Great communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills, to understand and articulate customer needs
- Positive, determined, and able to work independently as well as with a team
- *Experience and/or knowledge of the big box retail industry is a plus
Why you should join Krunchbox:
- Work in a fantastic team of passionate believers in the ability of data to transform customers’ businesses
- Help create the future of business intelligence
- Help solve real and meaningful problems
- Work from home in the current environment
- Join a hard working but fun team of extraordinary individuals!